Friday, December 14, 2007

GigaSpaces - The Spring Experience Day 3 Afternoon

I just finished attending the session presented by Nati Shalom from GigaSpaces. It reinforced a lot of the ideas I've been reading about in his various white papers and blog entries. I'm extremely impressed with the GigaSpaces technology. If you're not familiar with GigaSpaces, I'd highly recommend taking a look at it if you are writing a mid-size or large-scale application. Basically, it's a grid platform for messaging, processing and data. One interesting thing I learned is that they're holding an OpenSpaces Developer Challenge that officially started on December 10th. Final submissions are required by April 2nd, 2008. First prize is a $10,000 gift card from Amazon, Best Buy, Circuit City and Apple. That's a lot of toys for any geek to have in their hand!

1 comment:

Nati Shalom said...

Hi Steve

Thanks for the reference and kind words.

Merry Christmas
Nati Shalom